BCA (BACHELOR OF COMPUTER APPLICATION )
BCA(Bachelor of Computer Applications)
Eligibility: 10+2 with Mathematics and 50 percent marks in aggregate.
Documents/Certificates required at the time of Admission
- Copy of mark sheet of 10th and 12th class.
- Transfer Certificate (in original).
- Migration Certificate (in original).
- Affidavit (for change in name/surname).
- Attach a copy of the Conduct and Character Certificate from the Principal of the institute/school last studied.
- 5 Photographs of the candidate.
- Caste certificate in case of SC / ST / OBC.
- Gap certificate in case of any gap during the study.
The degree helps students in setting up a sound academic base for an advanced career in Computer Applications with specializations in Mobile Application and Web Application Development. In the ever-growing, IT industry, the demand for BCA graduates is increasing rapidly. With a BCA degree, candidates can find lucrative job opportunities in the private as well public sectors. The educational objectives of the BCA program at DVC enable the students to have holistic and all-around grooming to be a thorough professional in the field of Computer Applications.
The educational objectives of the BCA program at DVC enable the students to have holistic and all-around grooming to be a thorough professional in the field of Computer Applications. The objectives for the course are designed, considering that BCA graduates will be able to:
- Develop software solutions to problems across a broad range of application domains through analysis and design.
- Continue the process of life-long learning through professional activities; adapt themselves with ease to new technologies.
- BCA Graduates will be able to apply knowledge of computing fundamentals, computing specialization, and domain knowledge for the abstraction and conceptualization of computing models from defined problems and requirements.
- They will have the ability to understand and analyze a given real-world problem and propose feasible computing solutions.
- BCA Graduates will be able to analyze customer requirements, create a high-level design, and implement and document robust and reliable software systems.
- They will be able to transform complex business scenarios and contemporary issues into problems, investigate, understand and propose integrated solutions using emerging technologies.
Experiential Learning through:
- Value-added courses including Python, IoT, RDBMS No SQL, etc.
- Certificate courses in Design Thinking, Cloud Application Development, and Artificial Intelligence
- Life skills training includes preparation for Interviews, Public Speaking, etc.
- Industry Alliance programs in Collaboration with IBM
- Industry Oriented Curriculum
- Introduction of Specialized courses in Mobile Application Development and Web Application Design and Development.
- Focus on the Problem-solving approach by providing real-life problems.
- Overall holistic development of students
- Participation of faculty and students in workshops, and project activities.
- Industry-oriented training and internships.